History and Evolution
Incorporated in August 1985 under different name, we started with domestic market. In recognition of the Company's increasing exports and multi-business portfolio encompassing a wide range of items for exports, the company was named as KRISH EXPORTS in 1996.
A Modest Beginning -The Company's beginnings were humble. A leased office in heart of market was the centre of the Company's existence. The Company celebrated its 10th birthday by purchasing an office at marine Lines, Mumbai and a plot of land situated in industrial area of Vasai. This decision of the Company was historic in more ways than one. It was to mark the beginning of a long and eventful journey into India's future.
The first decade of the Company's existence was primarily devoted to the growth and consolidation of the stainless steel houseware to domestic market, yet it laid our foundation stone to mark its presence in domestic market. It is today dealing in stainless steel houseware, plastic insulated ware, plastic houseware, PP Mats, Aluminium Cookware, Home Textiles, Confectionary Products, 2 & 3 Wheelers and other general products.
- 1985 - Establishment of the Firm, Initially supplying to Domestic market.
- 1990 - Sounded Reputation in Domestic market, supplying to local exporters.
- 1996 - Establishment of Independent Export Firm. Supply to Asian and Middle-East Countries with aid of Agents.
- 1998 - Participation in Trade Fairs, travelling for B2B Meets and exploring of other Markets like Africa, Far Eastern Countries.
- 2001 - Supply to American Countries - USA, Mexico, Panama and Chile
- 2003 - Enter and match European and Australian Countries Standards.
- 2005 - Recognition from Government of India and rewarded as One Star Export House Certificate Holder.
- 2007 - First Milestone to its journey, awarded as TOP EXPORTER AWARD.
- 2008 - Exports to more than 30 Countries with regular partners and Agents.
- 2010 - Recognition from Government of India and rewarded as Two Star Export House Certificate Holder.
- 2012 - 5 Times in a row TOP EXPORTER AWARD Winner
- 2013 - Hard time in world economy but yet we did fair business and marked our exports to more than 50 Countries.